- DOKU Electronic Money is an e- money product issued by PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha (“DOKU”) domiciled at Menara Mulia, 8th Floor Jalan Gatot Subroto Kav 9-11, Jakarta 12930. In providing this service, DOKU has obtained related licenses from Bank of Indonesia i.e.: a. E-money Issuer Licenses number: 14/898/DASP on 20 December 2012; and b. Cross Border Remittance License number: 17/2385/DKSP on 26 October 2015.
- DOKU ID is User’s unique that is used by the Partner and/or You to access services, website and the DOKU Electronic Money application.
- The service provided is the e-money system application with a maximum limit per User account of Rp1,000,000 (one million Rupiah) for Users who have not provided a proof of identity (KTP/SIM/Passport) (non-KYC) and a maximum limit of Rp5,000,000 (five million Rupiah) for Users who have provided proof of identity and have been verified by DOKU (KYC). Users who have completed KYC will have the right to access features such as: peer to peer transfer, cash out, and transfer to bank account.
- Merchant DOKU Electronic Money is a third party who is offering Products and Services to Users.
- DOKU Electronic Money Partners are business entities both established domestically or internationally that have entered into a legal agreement on the usage of the DOKU Electronic Money Host to Host API for its operations related to its users.
- Password is an alphanumeric combination given to the User to access the service, website and application of DOKU Electronic Money and can be changed by the User.
- Users are individuals or entities who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions of DOKU Electronic Money’s Partner and You are also the owner of a DOKU Electronic Money account that has been registered by the said DOKU Electronic Money Partner to gain access to the DOKU Electronic Money service and also for the Debit transaction done by the Partner according to the terms and conditions accepted by You here and otherwise agreed with the Partner
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) DOKU Electronic Money is a private identification number that is to be kept secret and is known only to the User and must be inputted by the User in using the DOKU Electronic Money service. Together with the DOKU ID, Password and PIN are used to prove that the said User has the rightful access to the DOKU Electronic Money service
- Products and Services are goods and/or services that is promoted or offered by a third party inside the DOKU Electronic Money website or application and/or the website or application of the Merchant and DOKU Electronic Money Partner
- Maximum balance is Rp1,000,000 (one million Rupiah) for Users whose proof of identity (KTP/SIM/Passport) is not provided (non KYC) and Rp5,000,000 (five million Rupiah) for Users whose proof of identity (KTP/SIM/Passport) has been provided and verified by DOKU (KYC).
- Transaction is a financial activity that affects the User’s DOKU Eelectronic Money Balance including but not limited to: Debit, Credit, Transfer, Top-up, Cash Out, purchase of products and services offered within the website or application of DOKU Electronic Money and website or application of DOKU Electronic Money Merchant that is offered online and offline.
Registering for a DOKU Electronic Money
- DOKU Electronic Money Partner has with relevant consent given personal data of the User to DOKU WalletElectronic Money including but not limited to: Name, Date of Birth, Telephone/Handphone number, e-mail, gender, included but not limited to an official proof of identity (KTP, SIM, Passsport). In this regard, User can have a maximum limit of Rp5,000,000 (five million Rupiah) and can access additional features such as: peer to peer transfer, cash out and transfer to bank account.
- User must have phone number.
- User has read and understood these Terms and Conditions of DOKU Electronic Money Partners and Users.
DOKU Electronic Money by User and Partner of DOKU
- User can use DOKU Electronic Money services to pay amounts owed and perform Purchase transactions of Products and Services that are available in the DOKU Electronic Money website or application and the website or application of a DOKU Electronic Money Merchant.
- All transactions that have been instructed to DOKU Electronic Money and authenticated by User by the input and execution of PIN cannot be cancelled.
- Every instruction of transaction that has been approved by a DOKU Electronic Money User/Partner that is stored in DOKU Electronic Money’s electronic database is considered accurate and accepted as proof of instruction from the DOKU WalletElectronic Money User/Partner to DOKU to execute the said transaction.
- DOKU Electronic Money accepts and executes every instruction from User as legitimate based on the PIN authentication of that Transaction, and therefore DOKU Electronic Money has no obligation to observe or investigate the authenticity or legitimacy of the use of PIN or to judge and prove the accuracy or completeness of that instruction, and therefore that instruction is legitimate and binds the User accordingly.
- DOKU WalletElectronic Money has the right not to complete an instruction from DOKU WalletElectronic Money User/Partner if:
- User’s DOKU Electrornic Money balance is insufficient, though DOKU Electronic Money has the right to make partial payments when instructed by DOKU Electronic Money User/Partner.
- DOKU Electronic Money knows or has reason to suspect that fraud and other crimes has or will be done.
- User has not completed the KYC process as stated in clause 3 in Definition section, so that User cannot have the use of certain features of the service such as peer to peer transfer, cash out and transfer to bank account.
- As proof that the transaction instructed by DOKU Electronic Money User/Partner has been successfully executed by DOKU Electronic Money, User/Partner will receive communication on the status of the transaction through e-mail/web dashboard/application/API.
User agrees that:
- With the execution of the transaction through DOKU Electronic Money, all User/Partner instructions received by DOKU Electronic Money will be used as legitimate evidence event though it is not in the form of a written or signed document.
- Proof of instruction from DOKU Electronic Money User/Partner to DOKU Electronic Money that is sent electronically and is kept in DOKU Electronic Money’s electronic database or other forms of information and data, be it written document, notes, computer print out constitutes a legitimate form of evidence that cannot be disputed on its authenticity and legitimacy.
- DOKU Wallet has the right to stop the DOKU Electronic Money service temporarily or for a determined length of time for the purpose of update, maintenance or other purposes considered appropriate by DOKU, and for this DOKU is not responsible to User.
- DOKU Electronic Money Partner can register and create a DOKU Electronic Money account for its User through the DOKU Electronic Money Host to Host API upon obtaining User consent. Below, the User provides DOKU Electronic Money Partner consent to create a DOKU Electronic Money on User’s behalf.
- DOKU Electronic Money Partner can deduct from its User’s DOKU Electronic Money balance the amount that is owed by the User to the DOKU Electronic Money Partner without any PIN input by the User, and in this relevant regard DOKU Electronic Money Partner holds harmless DOKU from any liabilities/claims on any losses to the User (if any).
- DOKU Electronic Money Partner can check the DOKU Electronic Money balance of its Users at any time, with a legitimate business reason, without the User having to input its PIN through the DOKU Electronic Money Host to Host API.
- On the actions mentioned in clauses 10, 11, and 12 above, DOKU Electronic Money Partner must obtain prior consent in written or electronic form from its Users and provide evidence of same to DOKU upon request. Below, You provide such consent to Uber if you accept these terms.
DOKU ID, Password and DOKU Electronic Money PIN
- Users must keep the DOKU Electronic Money PIN safe by:
- Not sharing the PIN to with anyone else.
- Take care when using the DOKU Electronic Money PIN so it is not seen by others.
- In the event when User knows or suspects that the PIN is known by others, the User must secure the PIN by changing it.
- All instructions and transactions authenticated by the PIN by unrightful owner of the account will be the responsibility of the User.
- The authentication by PIN has legal force and therefore User states that the authentication by PIN on every DOKU WalletElectronic Money instruction and transaction constitutes an approval from User given to DOKU to execute the transaction including but not limited to debiting the User’s balance to carry out the ordered transaction.
- his legal force as mentioned above cannot expire for any reason including those related to Articles 1813, 1814, and 1816 of Civil Law as long as the User still has access to DOKU Electronic Money services.
- Any misuse of access to DOKU ID, Password is the responsibility of the DOKU Electronic Money Partner and/or User and User hereby frees DOKU from any claims that may arise, whether from a third party, a DOKU Wallet Partner and from the User.
- Any misuse of access to PIN is the responsibility of the User and User hereby frees DOKU from any claims that may arise, whether from other parties or the User.
Discontinuation of the DOKU Electronic Money Service
- Access to the DOKU Electronic Money service will be stopped in the event:
- User requests DOKU to stop access to the DOKU Electronic Money service permanently caused by:
- User forgets its DOKU ID, Password and/or PIN.
- User closes all accounts that can be accessed through the DOKU Electronic Money service.
- DOKU WalletElectronic Money account is subject to fraud or criminal investigation.
- If DOKU receives written report from the User regarding the suspected or known case of PIN leakage.
- DOKU Electronic Money is bound to do so as per laws that are enforced.
- User requests DOKU to stop access to the DOKU Electronic Money service permanently caused by:
DOKU Users will free DOKU Electronic Money from any claims whatsoever in the event DOKU Electronic Money is unable to carry out the orders of Users either partially or wholly due to events or causes beyond the control or ability of DOKU Electronic Money including but not limited to any computer virus problems or system Trojan Horses or components harmful to disrupt Service DOKU Electronic Money , web browser or computer system DOKU Electronic Money , Users, or Internet Service Provider, natural disaster, war, riot, state of the equipment, systems or transmission function, power failures, interruption telecommunications, government policies, the failure of the banking system as well as other events or other causes beyond the control or ability of DOKU Electronic Money
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights that iares presented on the DOKU website or application such as logo, photos, images, names, words, letters, numbers, writing, color scheme and combination are owned wholly by DOKU. Users are prohibited from copying, duplicating or using it in any way without the prior written approval from DOKU.
- User can contact DOKU Wallet Customer Service for any issues that is related to transaction and access to DOKU Electronic Money services.
- DOKU Wallet User and Partner agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions setforth herein.
- The promotion of Products and Services offered by Merchant in the DOKU WalletElectronic Money website or application is merely for information and Merchant is an independent contractor from DOKU and is not part of DOKU, its subsidiary, employee, management or other affiliated parties.
- User agrees that DOKU Wallet is not responsible for nor guarantees that all information regarding the Products and Services provided by Merchant is accurate, complete, correct or updated.
- In the event of any disputes related to the interpretation or execution of these Terms and Conditions, DOKU and User, and Uber and User, agree to settle dispute through mutual discussion until a consensus is reached.
- In the event when the dispute cannot be settled through mutual discussion, DOKU and User, and Uber and User, hereby agrees to settle the said dispute through the Jakarta Pusat Court without reducing a party’s right to put forth the suit or claim through other Courts in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
With this I as User hereby state that I as User have read, understood and agreed to the clauses listed in the DOKU Electronic Money Terms and Conditions and I as User will not object if DOKU Wallet uses my personal information such as e-mail/handphone number to send other information such as newsletter, brochures and others.